Monday, August 11, 2008

Week 9 Thing 23

I have really enjoyed Web 2.0 this summer. I really have come a long way in my understanding of technology online. There is so much information that I can use in the classroom and in my everday life. I enjoyed creating pictures and posting them on my blog. I have been working with Facebook which uses a lot of the same ideas. I am also excited about having a Presentation Station that I received last year. I will have an opportunity for the first time to apply a lot of these tools more often than in the past. I want to thank you for the allowing me to work through this program this summer.

1 comment:

Phillips said...

I'm so glad that you stuck with this and completed the 23 THINGS. Hopefully, you will be able to use a lot of the things in your classroom.